class focuses on furthering your puppies education. It is also a great starting point for adult
dogs that have had little or no training. Commands are taught using positive reinforcement. All sessions are designed to make
learning fun for both you and your dog.
must be at least four months of age
- Puppy class is recommended
- Dogs must be current on all vaccines including Bordetella
- First week, lecture class, owners
& family only
- Eight-week class
- See Dates and Times under "Class Schedule"
- If you would like to register please call or email. 303-233-6520 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know your name, number, your dog's
name, age, sex, and breed.
download the enrollment forms below.
first night bring completed forms, a copy of vaccination record, Pay by Cash,
Credit or Check.
- No dogs the first night (Lecture). Family members are welcome!
- You may park in front of our building or in front
of KEM printing if our spaces are full.
Back to Classes